Monday, January 17, 2011

chaos reigns but I am still writing

Someone unknown force there has a serious grudge against me.  He is trying his hardest to pull me down.  But I refuse to let it get to me.
    Over Christmas break our house was flooded.  I have spent the last month living in a hotel.  Though the kids are running amok and I am going slightly batty, I have been able to do a lot of writing.  I finished editing book two, Furnace of Afflictions and have started writing a third book.  This one is called Through the Valley of Darkness.  I am having a lot of fun writing this one.  It is the story of Paul growing up in the Northern part of Idaho. He is the 5th son of a family who has been possessed by the pentagram for generations.  They are very proud! 
Poor Paul, we finally get to find out why he is so tight-lipped about his family.  And a pre-reverend Bastian shows up.  I am also contemplating throwing in a glimpse at a 8-year-old little Lucy  :D

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it will be a good one! Glad you are able to overcome the chaos and keep working.

    ReplyDelete