Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Keeping Busy

I am really liking how the sequel is going.  The title for it is Furnace of Afflictions.  Yes, there is definitely a reason for the title.  Things are not going easily for the main characters.  The perspective goes back and forth between Bram and Paul, and both of them have some nasty trials.  I am actually beginning to like this book better than Call Us Legion.  There are a couple scenes that I have to admit, I have enjoyed reading over and over again in my editing.  They are just plain fun  :D  Will hurry on with it so everyone else can get a chance to read it.  I have stopped working on it for a bit to do some editing on Call US Legion.  But, I promise today, since I am still sick, I will put in a full day's work on it.

2 comments:

  1. I need a time frame on its completion! I am anxious to read it, been enjoying the Hunger Games right now and I find myself comparing it to your book to see if it is of the same caliber... most definitely is. Let me know when you have a rough copy you want to throw at me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I will take that as a complement. You will have to tell me what you think of the ending of the Hunger Games Series. I have a very strong opinion of that ;)
    Spent the whole day writing today. Got some serious good stuff in there. hehehe, I like this book too much. About two thirds of the way now.

    ReplyDelete